Now Open 24 hours and 7 days a week
• Initial treatment of occupational injuries 24 hours and 7 days a week
• Follow up care 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
• Pre-placement drug screens and physicals are performed 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday through Friday.
• Post accident or “for cause drug screens” are performed 24 hours and 7 days
• X Ray available 24 hours and 7 days a week
• Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy (Certified Hand Therapist)
Instructions on how to access after hours care
After normal working hours of 7:30 AM through 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
access to the clinic is only available through the parking garage at the 14th Street
entrance. Please drive up to the gate, exit your vehicle and push the entrance button
on the intercom box. If you have a cell phone with you please call the clinic upon
arrival so you need not exit your vehicle. A COC Staff Member staff member will
identify you and open the gate. Proceed, in your car, and park immediately to the right.
Then locate the elevators to your left. Take the elevator and go to the Sixth floor, and
turn right to Suite #611.
Starting January 27, 2009